Spinach Corn Pizza made with Aashirvaad Select Atta
Make a delicious homemade Spinach & Corn Pizza for your loved ones using this quick and simple recipe. Use nutritious whole wheat flour instead of Maida and still enjoy the same goodness and great taste. This Spinach & Corn Pizza contains a generous addition of toppings, lots of cheese and can give you the perfect crispy texture on the pizza base when made correctly.
This Spinach & Corn Pizza recipe is made in three steps, and like all Pizza recipes it begins with preparing a dough for the base. For best results, it is necessary to use a high quality whole wheat flour. The Pizza base using our recipe is made with AASHIRVAAD Select Atta, which is a 100% Sharbati Atta. Made with “Sharbati Wheat” sourced from the Sehore region in Madhya Pradesh. Select, the AASHIRVAAD Sharbati Atta absorbs more water which gives a much better texture to flatbreads and other dishes made with it.
You can try this Spinach & Corn Pizza recipe for a weekend dinner with your loved ones, or even serve up a few slices for a house party. Pizzas are a big hit not just with adults but also with kids, and what better way to add some Spinach to their diet!
Cheesy Spinach Corn Pizza made with AASHIRVAAD Select Atta Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Main Course
- Cuisine: Italian
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
Cheesy Spinach Corn Pizza made with AASHIRVAAD Select Atta Recipe Ingredients
For the Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Onions (chopped): ½ cup
- Garlic (chopped): 1 tbsp
- Aashirvaad Atta: 1 tbsp
- Milk: 2 cups
- Spinach (chopped): 1 cup
- Aashirvaad Salt: As per taste
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
For the Dough
- Aashirvaad atta – 1 cup
- Aashirvaad Salt – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – ⅛ tsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Dahi – to make the dough
- Oil – 1 tbsp
For the Pizza
- Pizza sauce: 1 tbsp
- Creamy spinach sauce: As required
- Mozzarella cheese: As required
- Boiled sweet corn kernels: 2 tbsp
- Mixed herbs: 1 tbsp
- Chili flakes: 1 tbsp
How to make Cheesy Spinach Corn Pizza made with AASHIRVAAD Select Atta Recipe?
- Using all the ingredients mentioned for the dough, knead soft pizza dough.
- Divide the dough into two parts and roll it into a sheet.
- Make indentations on the rolled dough using a fork. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake it at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the creamy spinach. Heat butter in a pan and add garlic and onions.
- Next, add Aashirvaad atta and saute.
- Add the milk and mix it properly.
- Add the chopped spinach and saute.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix. If the mixture dries up too fast, add some more milk and make it creamy. Keep aside.
- Once the base is slightly baked, remove it from the over. Top the base with pizza sauce. Next add the creamy spinach mixture, boiled sweet corn kernels, and cheese.
- Bake again for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts completely.
- Serve hot after garnishing with mixed herbs and chili flakes.